You probably know more Spanish than you realize. These are a few phrases that may have come out your mouth one time or another.
- Adios amigo - Goodbye friend.
- Feliz Año Nuevo - Happy New Year (I love new years- Thank you: CJ)
- Feliz cumpleaños - Happy Birthday (Thank you: Jack)
- Feliz Navidad - Merry Christmas (Song popularized by José Feliciano)
- Gusto de conocerte - Nice to meet you (Thank you: Juan Machuca)
- Hasta la vista - Untill sight (See you later, popularized by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie Terminator 2)
- Hola amigos - Hello friends (Greeting)
- Hola, ¿cómo estás? - Hi, how are you? (Thank you: Jennifer rodas)
- Mañana - Tomorrow (not today)
- Manos arriba, Federales - Hands up, Federal Officer (Border Patrol saying - Thank you: J.T.)
- Mi casa es su casa - My home is your home (Hospitality)
- Muchas manos matan la guagua - Too many hands kill the baby (There are too many hands in the cookie jar - Thank you: Tomas Bradanovic)
- Que onda! - What's up! (Thank you: Roy)
- Que pasa? - What's going on?
- Que será, será - Whatever will be, will be (Song popularized by Doris Day in 1956 and appeared in the Alfred Hitchcock's movie: The Man who new too much )
- Quien madruga dios lo ayuda - God helps those who wake up early
- Salud, Dinero y Amor... y tiempo para gastarlos - Health, Wealth and Love .. and time to spend them (Toast)
- Vaya con Dios - Go with God (Frequently used to say goodbye. - Thank you: Jack)
- Yo no he sido - I didn´t do it (Thank you: Irene)
- Zapatero a tus zapatos - Shoemaker mind your shoes (Keep to your own areas of expertise - Thank you: Owwy)
Click here to add a Spanish phrase
©2007-2014 copyright www.topword.net