Famous Movie Lines
Over 50 memorable lines said in a movie. How many of these do you remember? If you remember others not listed here, you can add them by clicking on the button at the bottom of this page.
- A man's got to know his limitations – Magnum Force – Clint Eastwood.
- A martini. Shaken, not stirred - Goldfinger - Sean Connery.
- Ah, but the servant waits, while the master baits! - History of the World Part I - Madeline Kahn.
- Badges? We don't need no stinking badges! - The Treasure of the Sierra Madre – Alfonso Bedoya.
- Bond. James Bond - Dr. No - Sean Connery.
- Can you help a fellow American down on his luck? - The Treasure of the Sierra Madre – - Humphrey Bogart.
- Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? - Dirty Harry – Clint Eastwood.
- Elementary, my dear Watson - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Basil Rathbone.
- E.T. phone home - E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial - Pat Welsh.
- Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night! - All About Eve - Bette Davis.
- Frankly dear, I don't give a damn – Gone with the wind - Clark Gable.
- Go ahead, make my day - Dirty Harry – Clint Eastwood.
- Hasta la vista, baby - Teminator 2 – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Here's looking at you, kid - Casablanca - Humphrey Bogart.
- His god, is god (The Ten Commandments -Ramses, Yul Brynner - Thank you: Ruben Dario Peñate)
- Houston, we have a problem - Apollo 13 - Tom Hanks.
- I am serious. And don't call me Shirley - Airplane! - Leslie Nielsen.
- I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti - The Silence of the Lambs - Anthony Hopkins.
- I feel the need—the need for speed - Top Gun - Tom Cruise.
- I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Plastics - The Graduate - Walter Brooke.
- I like my coffee the way I like my men, black and strong - Misquoted from Airplane! - Michelle Stacy.
- I love the smell of napalm in the morning - Apocalypse Now - Robert Duvall.
- I never drink wine, and I do not smoke shit - Love at first bite - George Hamilton.
- I see dead people - The Sixth Sense - Haley Joel Osment.
- If you build it, they will come - Field of Dreams - Ray Liotta.
- I'll be back - Teminator – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse – The Godfather – Marlon Brando.
- I'm walking here! I'm walking here! - Midnight Cowboy - Dustin Hoffman.
- Is it safe? - Marathon Man - Laurence Olivier.
- Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? - She Done Him Wrong – Mae West.
- It’s alive – Frankenstein - Colin Clive.
- It's good to be the king - History of the World Part I - Mel Brooks.
- It's not personal. It's strictly business – The Godfather – Al Pacino.
- Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get - Forrest Gump - Sally Field.
- Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue - Airplane - Lloyd Bridges.
- Love means never having to say you're sorry - Love Story - Ali MacGraw .
- Luke, I am your father - Misquoted from Star War, The Empire Strikes Back - James Earl Jones.
- May the Force be with you - Star Wars - Harrison Ford.
- Me Tarzan, you Jane! – Misquoted from Tarzan - Johnny Weissmuller.
- Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me - The Graduate - Dustin Hoffman.
- No. With you, never a quickie. Always a longie - Love at first bite - George Hamilton.
- Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine - Casablanca - Humphrey Bogart.
- Play it again Sam – Misquoted from Casablanca - Humphrey Bogart.
- Say hello to my little friend – Scarface – Al Pacino.
- That dirty, double-crossin’ rat - Blonde Crazy - James Cagney.
- The stuff that dreams are made of - The Maltese Falcon - Humphrey Bogart.
- There's no place like home - The Wizard of Oz - Judy Garland.
- Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore - The Wizard of Oz - Judy Garland.
- We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now! - Withnail & I - Richard E Grant.
- What we've got here is failure to communicate - Cool Hand Luke - Strother Martin.
- When I'm good, I'm very good. When I'm bad, I'm better – I am no Angel – Mae West.
- You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and… blow - To Have and Have Not - Lauren Bacall.
- You talkin' to me? - Taxi Driver - Robert De Niro.
- You want the truth?, You can't handle the truth! - A Few Good Men - Jack Nicholson.
- You're gonna need a bigger boat – Jaws - Roy Scheider.
Click here to add a famous quote from a movie.